1. National, European and international-level strategies in all regulatory fields:
- Technical standards, food quality and safety
- Nutrition and health
- Environment and sustainability
- Farm policy
- Food supply chain
- Foreign trade regulation
- Indirect taxation
2. Strategies to promote products abroad and internationalize business.
3. Expertise on the legal and economic framework of the agri-food sector.
4. Reports, studies, opinion formation and training.
- Diligence and professionalism
- Transparency, continual updates;
- Ongoing client care through ideas and action;
- International, multicultural, multidisciplinary and collaborative outlook;
- Medium and long-term strategic and tactical analysis.
In summary: doing the utmost to create value.